Enrollment for the next school year begins in February and goes until classes are full. Waiting lists will be started for any class that exceeds the maximum enrollment. The Board also carefully considers how and when morning and afternoon sessions are opened.
Currently Accepting Applications for the 2022-2023 School Year
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment Dates & Requirements
Open to Returning Families: February 21st
Open to Public: March 7th
The enrollment period will continue until the class is full. Waiting lists will be started for any class that exceeds the maximum enrollment.
- All children must be at least three or four years old by September 1st, for the three year-old and four year-old class respectively.
- Children must be 4 years old by Sept. 1st to enroll in the Enrichment program.
- Toddlers must be 18 months old to enroll in the Parent- Tot Program.
- CHUP Co-op Preschool does not discriminate based on gender, religion, or race.
- Complete Online Application. Submit a non-refundable application fee of $100.00. This can be paid online after your application is completed or by mailing a check to CHUP Preschool 24110 Cherry Hill St. Dearborn, MI 48124. Please include your child’s name and “2022-2023 Registration” in the memo line of the check.
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email with next steps. A birth certificate for your child is required to complete the registration process. Once your child is enrolled in a class you will be expected to complete all Registration requirements. More information can be found on our family portal once your child is enrolled in a CHUP class.
- Read the CHUP Constitution which details the way in which the Preschool is organized and operated.
- Attend Orientation Tea at the end of August. First and last month’s tuition is due at this time.
Our open houses dates will be announced soon. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a personal tour.