Enrollment for the next school year begins in February and goes until classes are full. Waiting lists will be started for any class that exceeds eighteen (18) children. The Board also carefully considers how and when morning and afternoon sessions are opened.
Currently Accepting Applications for the 2021-2022 School Year
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the 2nd VP of Membership at email@example.com.
Enrollment Dates & Requirements
Open to Returning Families: January 14th
Open to Public: February 12th
The enrollment period will continue until the class is full. Waiting lists will be started for any class that exceeds eighteen (18) children for the three year old class, and twenty-two (22) children for the four year old class.
- All children must be at least three or four by December 1st, for the three year-old and four year-old class respectively. Children must be 4 years old by Oct. 1st to enroll in the Enrichment program.
- CHUP Co-op Preschool does not discriminate based on gender, religion, or race.
- Print out an application packet from the link below. Complete and send with a non-refundable application fee of $100.00. Instructions are included.
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive a Registration Packet in the mail. It also includes instructions and will need to be completed prior to Orientation Tea.
- Attend Orientation Tea at the end of August. First and last month’s tuition is due at this time.
If you cannot access these forms, you can get them as part of the enrollment packet. Other forms, such as the emergency card and health form, will be provided to you by our Membership Chair.
Our open house takes place in February. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a personal tour.