Registration for 3s & 4s class will be open February 2023!
At CHUP we believe that education is a family process.
Children and their parents benefit from our cooperative learning environment. We are a non-profit educational organization designed to provide preschool-age children of all backgrounds with an environment in which they may learn to play well together, acquire good social habits, and be given the opportunity for creative expression through art, music, and play. Against a backdrop of activity and toys, CHUP offers two classes for preschool children ages three to four years old. CHUP has three rooms in which each class can explore and play. Parents learn side by side with their children through involvement in their children’s education. Monthly parent meetings cover topics such as self-esteem, sibling relations, learning development, nutrition, and boundaries while allowing parents to share concerns and ideas.
Why Choose a Co-Op Preschool
By joining a co-op preschool you step into a learning community in which both you and your child will grow. Creating wonderful educational memories together will help ensure a lifelong love of learning for your child and give you greater confidence as a parent.
CHUP is a cooperative organization, which offers many benefits:
- Direct parental involvement – families have an active role in how the school is organized and maintained. Find a role in the co-op that suits your family, abilities, and schedule.
- Children learn in a safe and nurturing environment where they are encouraged at their own level.
- Lasting friendships are formed among the children, and among their parents as well.
- Experienced certified teachers.
- Morning classes for children ages three and four and additional tot program for toddlers 18-36 months.
- Parents work in the classroom 2-4 times a month with their children.
- Affordable tuition.
At CHUP we take great care to provide both a quality setting for learning, and curriculum based in research and best practice.
The teachers are the heart of any preschool experience. Meet the educators behind our programs.
We believe in quality education and the development of good social habits and creative expression.
Hear what our CHUP families have to say.
Get In Touch
(313) 561-2956 email@example.com