Currently Accepting Applications for the 2020-2021 School Year
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the 2nd VP of Membership at email@example.com.
Enrollment Dates & Requirements
Open to Returning Families: January 14th
Open to Public: February 12th
The application period will continue until the class is full. Waiting lists will be started for any class that exceeds 18 for the three year olds, and 22 for the four year olds.
- All children must be at least three or four by December 1st, for the three year-old and four year-old class respectively.
- Cherry Hill United Presbyterian Church and Preschool do not discriminate based on gender, religion, or race.
- Print out an application packet from the link below. Complete and send with a non-refundable application fee of $100.00. Instructions are included.
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive a Registration Packet in the mail. It also includes instructions and will need to be completed prior to Orientation Tea.
- Attend Orientation Tea at the end of August. First and last month’s tuition is due at this time.
Registration Packet and Background Check
Please complete the following packets once your CHUP application has been submitted and processed. These forms should typically be turned in by mid August before our Orientation Tea. You’ll receive an email letting you know of the exact due date. The Background Check packet includes detailed instructions. As always, please contact the VP of enrollment with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org