Currently Accepting Applications for the 2017-2018 School Year
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the 2nd VP of Membership at email@example.com.
Enrollment Dates & Requirements
Open to Returning Families: February 1st.
Open to Public: February 16.
The application period will continue until the class is full. Waiting lists will be started for any class that exceeds 18 for the three year olds, and 22 for the four year olds.
- All children must be at least three or four by December 31st, for the three year-old and four year-old class respectively.
- Cherry Hill United Presbyterian Church and Preschool do not discriminate based on gender, religion, or race.
- Email 2nd VP Enrollment Chair for an application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete and send with a non-refundable application fee of $45.
- Once your child has been accepted, you will receive a Confirmation Letter and Enrollment Package (see below).
- Complete Enrollment Package entirely prior to the first day of school.
- Attend Orientation Tea at the end of August. Pay Clean-Up Deposit and First/Last Month’s Tuition before or at this meeting.
- Welcome to CHUP Letter
- MDHS (Michigan Department of Human Services) background check for any adult who will work in the classroom. Instructions for how to complete and MDHS Form to bring with you.
- Criminal History Statement
- Health Release Form properly completed to conform to regulations established by the State of Michigan and the CHUP Co-op Preschool.
- State of Michigan Child Information Record
- Photo Waiver
- Teacher Information Sheet
- Appropriate School Dress
- Job Preference Sheet
- Please also include a copy of your child’s birth certificate.