Led by Mrs. Margaret Hadley, the three’s class provides a smooth transition from home to school and an introduction to group activity. Classes are held Tuesdays and Thursdays, with morning session (3AM) running from 9:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., and afternoon session (3PM) running from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Group Time (attendance, number concepts, calendar, special helper, weather)
- Free Play (children choose between activities such as play house, puppet theater, blocks, castle climber, slide climber, dress-up, craft of the day, sand table, books, etc.)
- Clean-up Time (children are actively encouraged to assist in putting away playthings
- Group Time (songs, fingerplays, stories, etc.)
- Snack (after supervised hand washing)
- Large Motor Activity (outdoors, if weather permits; if indoors, this calls for marching to music, dancing, using musical instruments, etc.)